“Gyhll scrambling”

$55.45*
and up
Ghyll Scrambling Water Adventure in the Lake District
More attraction details
Owner description: Company description: Via Ferrata, Canyonning, Ghyll Scrambling, Rock Climbing and Caving - just a few of the exciting outdoor activities on offer from Mobile Adventure - The Lake District Specialist. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality outdoor activities for School Groups, Families, Friends, Stags and Hen groups – come and join us for your next adventure!
Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

I went gyhll scrambling in the summer and it was truly fantastic! The guide guy really made the experience amazing. There are no bad things with my experience!

MobileAdventure, Manager at Mobile Adventure - Day Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2012

Thanks for your kind comments, Ghyll Scrambling is probably my favorite activity too! Hope to see you again!

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"confidence"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

My sister and I have now done two 3 peaks challenges with Mobile Adventure. The National challenge in August 2011 (a very wet & cold bank holiday weekend!) and the Yorkshire 3 peaks challenge in September this year.
John was our guide on the National Challenge and his words of encouragement kept us going ~ especially on the hellish Ben Nevis zig-zags [the thought of them still makes me shudder!!].
This year, we had Jamie as our guide and again he did a great job in keeping us going and navigating the best path through the bog!
At the moment we have no more challenges booked but are considering having a go at ghyll scrambling next May with our families.

MobileAdventure, Owner at Mobile Adventure - Day Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2012

Thanks for the good feedback, I have fond memories of that day on Ben Nevis too! Hope to see you back in the summer.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

I did Ghyll Scrambling with my kids (ages 14, 12 and 7) and all of them agreed it was the best activity we did all week. Chris was our instructor and we were with another group of 4 lads in their late teens/early twenties. We had watched the youtube video beforehand to get an idea of what its about but its even better than that! Chris was very knowledgeable and quickly identified our limits so all of us got the most out of it.

Highly recommended and I look forward to doing it again once my bruises have healed! :)

1  Thank holiday4jodi
MobileAdventure, Manager at Mobile Adventure - Day Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2012

Thanks very much for your comments, it is always nice to get feedback, esp. when it is good! Glad you enjoyed your session, and perhaps we'll see you again for the next challenge - Esk Gorge!