“Wedding”

Keswick Rugby Football Club
Ranked #40 of 71 things to do in Keswick
More attraction details
Owner description: Keswick Rugby Football Club is located just next to Booths Supermarket in the centre of Keswick - We are a small family friendly club which is primarily a Rugby Club which has representations from aged 5 years through to 2 Adult Teams - we are also a Function venue for all kinds of celebrations, meetings, conferences and all other social gatherings - we are also a Clubhouse with a fully stocked bar selling local Beers and Real Ales - we also sell Fresh Bean to Cup Coffee from Rijo42 and we offer a full Bar Meal menu with Children's Menu and sweets available - we boast the most beautiful Beer Garden in the town and in Winter we have two real open fires - we show all major sporting events on our Giant screen and we welcome everyone. So, why not give us a "try" !
Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

We had our wedding here and I am so glad we did, we had jackie do our buffet which was delicious and plenty to go around. The staff was great and there was a wide selection of drinks for every drinker. Thank you rugby club for a truly rememberal day.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

No where better to be on a Saturday when the rugby is on. Open fire in club house and very friendly staff with a good choice of food and drinks and very reasonable prices.

Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

My Christmas party was in December 2013. It was great evening with amazing food (Tiramisu is to die for ! :-)) and superb atmosphere. It was lots of fun and good music.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

When my father in law passed away last month we booked the Rugby Club for his funeral tea. Having been to several party's and functions there over the years, we knew that Jackie would do Harry proud. And she did, the buffet was lovely, well presented and there was loads of it, sweet and savoury along with ample tea and coffee. The reasonably priced bar was well used to raise a toast to Harry.

Thank you Jackie for making Harry's Farewell Party a successful and happy(ish) day.

The Winter family

1  Thank hazeldenekeswick
Reviewed March 3, 2014

I would just like to say a big thank you to everyone who helped me arrange my fathers surprise birthday party and especially to Jackie Dodds Attwood. We all had a fantastic time from young to old the atmosphere was excellent. The team at the club made everything so easy for me to arrange and no cleaning up at the end of the evening. I would recommend the club to anyone who was thinking of having a party.