“Keswick Rugby Club...thank you for a lovely evening” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Keswick Rugby Football Club

Keswick Rugby Football Club
Ranked #29 of 63 things to do in Keswick
More attraction details
Owner description: Keswick Rugby Football Club is located just next to Booths Supermarket in the centre of Keswick - We are a small family friendly club which is primarily a Rugby Club which has representations from aged 5 years through to 2 Adult Teams - we are also a Function venue for all kinds of celebrations, meetings, conferences and all other social gatherings - we are also a Clubhouse with a fully stocked bar selling local Beers and Real Ales - we also sell Fresh Bean to Cup Coffee from Rijo42 and we offer a full Bar Meal menu with Children's Menu and sweets available - we boast the most beautiful Beer Garden in the town and in Winter we have two real open fires - we show all major sporting events on our Giant screen and we welcome everyone. So, why not give us a "try" !
Keswick, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Keswick Rugby Club...thank you for a lovely evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

Sat 17th Aug 13..Had a thoroughly enjoyable evening at Keswick Rugby Club ladies night. The food was fantastic, buffet stile, with loads of lovelyl deserts. The staff are great, very welcoming and friendly. All the tables were beautifully decorated and I would definitely recommend this location for any parties/ functions.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank gillianholme67

keswick
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best beer garden in keswick!! Good Beer & Good Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

We popped in for a drink after a nice walk with the dog on Sunday afternoon the place was packed with campers and locals...when we got a table outside the bar staff were so nice..they seen we had a dog and were very quick to bring him some ice cold water and some ice cubes as it was so hot outside..thank you form Ted! The service was quick and the beers very nice..all the people eating were raving about the food..at the end of our meal so were we it was SUPER!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank jcoops77
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Good honest food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Open for 5 night but eat here for 4 nights. Plan straight food to fill you up and want more. Jakie is great.

Visited June 2013
CUMBRIA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hidden jewel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

I recently had a breakfast here and have to say it was absolutely spot on!!
Freshly cooked to order using local produce piping hot and fresh bean to cup coffee!!!
Served to my table on the patio of this hidden gem of a location enjoying far reaching views to Barf Lords Seat Skiddaw massif and beyond!
Why scrabble for outside dining in the High Street when you could have this!
Really good value for money, beautifully presented wholesome food stunning location, what more could you want!!
Bar food is homemade too with changing "specials" too... Highly recommended.

Visited May 2013
Durham, United Kingdom
“Evening meal”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

I bought the burger and chips whilst watching the Fa Cup final. Regrettably the chips were under cooked and the burger described as100 per cent beef was about quarter of an thick and tasted of the grease swimming underneath the bun. Luckily I had ordered an egg as well because I left everything else. - and it was not cheap at £7.95 . This was my first poor meal in Keswick town and I've been coming for years.

Visited May 2013
goosewell, Club Caterer at Keswick Rugby Football Club, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
I am so very sorry to hear you were not happy with your meal at KRFC - had you brought this to my attention at the time, I certainly would have rectified it for you. I strive very hard to ensure that all my customers are happy and I try at all times to only serve good local produce at reasonable prices. However, on this occasion, I have failed to do so and can only express my apologies to you, I hope that you may consider returning to the Club in the future and that if you do, you will leave being a fully satisfied customer.