“Another excellent relaxing stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Keswick
Seven Oaks Guest House
Ranked #1 of 189 Keswick B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 7, 2012

This was our second visit to Seven Oaks Guest House and we stayed in a different room, which was up to the same high standard and spotless. Pam and Arthur are perfect hosts and from the moment you walk in you are made to feel welcome,breakfast is incredible a work of art and delicious. Its a great location and a great b and b, we will be back it is a great find and wonderful value for money.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lakedistrict09

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Had a 4 day break at Seven Oaks with my daughter and brother. Weather was unbelievable but even better was the welcome we were given at Seven Oaks. From the moment we arrived we were all made to feel like part of the family. The bedrooms and bathrooms were spotless. A nice touch was having fresh milk available.The highlight of course was breakfast, I can honestly say...and I have stayed in a lot of classy hotels(my wife is a travel agent)that breakfast at Seven Oaks is the best ever.You order what you want the night before and he time you want it, but that just means no lengthy waits and everything cooked to perfection. The porridge was to die for.Arthur is so attentive and interested in what people had done and their plans for the day and was obvious he had a great love and interest of the area.

When i got home, I realised I had left something valuable behind. The next day I had it back by secure delivery when it would have just have been easy to put in an envelope and stamp.

I have stayed at many B&B's in Keswick, but I don't think could go anywhere else but with Pam and Arthur at Seven Oaks

Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank SimonF323
Reviewed May 23, 2012

A return visit to Seven Oaks was as good as expected. Pam & Arthur are perfect hosts with a warm welcome to all. They are very knowledgeable about the area & fells & are able to provide walking suggestions for most abilities. They have a selection of walk booklets & maps that may be borrowed. Breakfasts are wonderful with a wide range of choices & always cooked to perfection. The ensuite rooms are emaculate with little homely touches like a sweet on your pillow.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

My friend and I had a wonderful 3-night stay at Seven Oaks last week. Hosts Pam and Arthur could not do enough to make us feel welcome and get the most out of our stay in the Lake District. Our room (Wainright) was spacious, lots of light, very comfortable beds.

Breakfasts incredible!!

Evening meals also available upon request, and packed lunches.

Parking on-street.

Please come and enjoy the wonderful experience which we had!

Room Tip: Wainright - very bright, spacious, comfortable
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 17, 2012

Spent two nights last weekend here after reading the reviews of others on Trip Advisor and our stay exceeded expectations. Pam and Arthur are the friendliest and most helpful hosts around. They seem to have thought of everything, little touches that make all the difference e.g. the selection of books and maps in the dining room, the homemade fresh fruit smoothies available for breakfast, and the home baking which was waiting for us in our room when we returned on a rather gloomy and cold Sunday. I don't tend to limit myself to a particular hotel but when I return to Keswick next I'm not sure I could stay anywhere else now!

1  Thank karenelainehall
Reviewed May 11, 2012

We had a perfect stay here.
Pam and Arthur showed us outstanding hospitality.
The bed was wonderfully comfortable, our room and ensuite impeccable. Breakfasts (I enjoyed almost every option!) were as good as we`ve ever had anywhere. The thoughtful extras and attention to detail make this a really special place. Book your stay - you won`t be disappointed!

1  Thank homerjgod
Reviewed May 7, 2012 via mobile

Just back from a fantastic two night break in this little bit of heaven! My friend and I were over for the Keswick half marathon. And couldn't have been more looked after for our race preparation and recovery!

You are greeted by Pam and Arthur who are two of the best hosts ever.

The whole place is spotlessly clean. The rooms are beautifully decorated and really well equipped. Even in the showers no little bottle of shower gel and huge bottle.

Breakfast is superb. With something for everyone. The full breakfast is immense. But the also a really well stocked buffet table.

Pam and Arthur happily give out advice on what to do and where to go. The place benefits from a superb location that's a minute walk into Keswick centre.

Already booked my next visit!

• Stayed: May 2012