“Still wonderful !”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Had our second visit to Shemara recently and I am glad to say it was as impressive as the first. The menu is as extensive as any restaurant I've seen in this country and everything is cooked to perfection by "Fon", so my problem is always "what to have ?". I guess we'll just have to keep going back !

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Didnt quite know what to expect from a bed and breakfast Thai restaurant in Keswick, but what a treat !! The host and his lady wife chef were an absolute delight as was the food ! The whole meal was beautifully home made and tasted divine. The atmosphere was friendly and welcoming and would not hesitate to return next time we are in Keswick. Cant recommend highly enough :)

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Visited this small restaurant recently and was very impressed by all aspects. It is very small, only 4 tables so booking is essential. Lovely thai decor and very friendly and attentive hosts. The food was beautifully served and with some lovely touches. I had delicious fishcakes to start followed by Thai Green curry which was fantastic. My partner had spicy meatballs followed by Thai Red curry that was equally delicious. We took our own wine (paid a reasonab le corkage fee). Highly recommend.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

I would heartily recommend the Taste of Thailand restaurant at the Shemara and I hope to return there the next time I am in Keswick. the owners and staff were welcoming and attentive and the food delicious.!

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Me and my Wife visited the Shemera guest house during a week break in Keswick and were blown away by the quality of food and service. From the moment we walked in we felt very welcome and being able to take of own wine (for a very reasonable corkage fee) was a great bonus. The food itself was served promptly and presented beautifully - though none of that mattered once we tasted it and proceeded to enjoy an incredible meal full of fresh flavour and quality! I just wish we were staying in Keswick long enough to go again!

2  Thank JamesSherborne