“A Unique & Fabulous Experience”

A Taste of Thailand Restaurant at Shemara Guest House
Ranked #21 of 139 Restaurants in Keswick
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Known about the Atkinsons family business for sometime now & finally got to experience Fon's delicious Thai food last night. It certainly won't be a long time before my husband & I return again as this place is a little gem. Limited availability so booking essential. Thank you so much for a lovely evening Faith Brian & Sandra

There are newer reviews for A Taste of Thailand Restaurant at Shemara Guest House

Reviewed August 20, 2013

What can I say except, fantastic authentic Thai food with impeccable service. Will definitely be going back next time I visit the lakes. Recommend for all Thai food lovers.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Whilst staying for a week on B&B at this guest house, we enjoyed one evening meal in the beautiful Thai-themed restaurant, which is the front room of the establishment. The food was excellent, and the service just as it should be.

1  Thank derekhughes
Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

Me and my husband came to the Lake District Monday 29th June and I booked in advance to eat at the Shemara restaurant. And I'm so glad we booked here. The meal was beautiful. I had a Chicken yellow curry and my husband had a beef noodle dish. The spring rolls and meat balls to start with we're gorgeous. Definitely dine here again. The service was exceptional!! Thank you.
Sally & Chris

Reviewed July 28, 2013

This is the best Thai meal we have ever had anywhere! The food was full of flavour and subtle in taste (unlike the bland meals with batch produced sauces in many Thai restaurants). The portions were generous and very well presented. The service was prompt and very attentive (but not intrusive). Really appreciated being able to take our own wine - the corkage charge is very reasonable when you consider the usual mark-up which restaurants add per glass or bottle. Excellent in all respects!