“Fantastic!”

Ranked #32 of 139 Restaurants in Keswick
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 17, 2012

This pub has it all. Great service, hard working and friendly staff, lovely food at the right price and a great selection of beers. The pub is under new management - and from some of the older reviews I have read on here it sounds as though the change was long overdue! Don't be put off by some of the older reviews as I was blown away by my recent visit to the Pack Horse Inn and I am sure it won't be too long before I visit again!

1  Thank Seany70363
There are newer reviews for Pack Horse Inn

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Was recommended by a friend who had recently been and was not dissapointed great food and great atmosphere, found out it is under new management and they are doing a great job. Have the ribs they are awesome.

1  Thank Josh C
Reviewed September 13, 2012

what a lovley meal we had in the packhorse last sunday , and i must say what a change from last time we were there !
the pub was busy with people eating and drinking a lovley relaxed atmosphere
and the food was amazing we will be back

1  Thank 473vally11
Reviewed September 12, 2012

As I understand, the Pack Horse is under new management and what a difference! We ate there a few months ago and it was dismal, but now I'm sure we'll return. From the decor and the atmosphere to the new menu, every aspect has been improved. Thanks to those responsible, it's now our new favourite place in Keswick!

1  Thank serpicotoe
Reviewed September 3, 2012

This pub is really excellent. My friends and I went in this pub last night and were blown away by the quality of food on offer. Brilliant food (in particular the lamb shank) with very polite and professional service to match. A must visit pub for any visitor to Keswick.

1  Thank William B