“A lovely dinner but bring your own limes!”
Review of Star of Siam

Star of Siam
Ranked #102 of 129 Restaurants in Keswick
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Marbella, Spain
“A lovely dinner but bring your own limes!”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

We enjoyed a fabulous dinner two nights ago at Star of Siam; this is one of the relatively new restaurants in town and it is a great addition to Keswick food scene. I decided to be brave and try the two star Green Thai Chicken Curry and my mouth was happy for hours save the fact that I had to use lemon as to my surprise it was not served with lime. The service was fantastic and everyone was thrilled with their meals, and I have no doubt we will return soon, and I suspect they will have fresh lime and basil available! And they have a great wine selection, the South African red a great success at the table... 90 Quid for appetizers, dinners for five, and two desserts accompanied by sparkling water and two bottles of wine made a delightful evening reasonable as well! Enjoy!

• Visited December 2012

Manchester
“Lovely meal for the two of us”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

My wife and I love Thai food and have eaten in many Thai restaurants. We had a meal here last Saturday night, we didn't have a reservation we just called on the off chance and it was busy but they had space for us.
The service was excellent, regularly asked if we were ok and if we needed anything. We had a starter, soup then the mains. No complaints at all. Very good food and the bill was less than we were expecting so happy days

• Visited December 2012
Tonbridge, United Kingdom
“Standard Thia, but still nice”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Have been to a number of Thia`s over the years across the country. This is a pleseant enough resturant with freindly staff. Standard Thia food that won`t be a disappointment.

• Visited November 2012
“Fantastic Food”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Everytime I'm in Keswick, I have to pop in to the Star of Siam as the food is so fantastic. Good price and great quality food. Its also so central, you can't miss it and just outside the main pedestrian zone, whilst you walk towards the main Bus Stop.

• Visited October 2012
Richland, Washington
“I thought I was back in Thailand”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

My wife and I stopped for lunch after spending the morning hiking around the lake. From the moment I stepped in the place and I heard the staff speaking Thai I knew I was going to enjoy the lunch. I lived in Thailand for three years several years ago and I was anxious to taste the food here. As soon as I tasted the mushroom soup I was transported back to Thailand. It was so good as well as he rest of the meal. I even got to practice my limited Thai. My only disappointment was they did not have Mango and sticky rice on the dessert menu. But we'll be back.

Visited November 2012