“Great Italian food”

Ranked #18 of 153 Restaurants in Keswick
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

The food here is very good - I had a prawn cocktail followed by spicy meatballs. The meatballs are without doubt some of the best that I've ever had!

I finished with homemade strawberry ice cream - tasted just like it does in Italy!

The staff are very good and friendly and the atmosphere us pleasant. We went on a Tuesday evening between 8-9pm it was packed - far busier than the surrounding restaurants.

Overall a v v good meal - chosen based upon the previous trip advisor reviews I had read first!

Thanks

Write a ReviewReviews (1,732)

Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

We used to live in keswick and this place was a tiny one room restaurant serving really good food. Now, 6years on its a much larger operation with an ice cream parlour tagged on. The food is still fantastic! The place bustles happily and service is great, as is the ice cream. Really relaxing evening. 5stars.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

My husband first experienced Casa Bella in July of 2012 and felt rushed and overcrowded. We decided, however, that the food was good enough to warrant a return and we are soooo glad we did (oct 2012 and jan 2013). On both occasions we have enjoyed gorgeous food but were not rushed and the customer service was wonderful. The staff were polite, friendly and enhanced the whole experience. Brilliant! We will be back in March and look forward to eating there again... Mmmm the meatballs are beautiful!!

Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

Of the four meals ordered two were good and the other two only ok. I had the carbonara and found the cream sauce lacking depth of flavour and the bacon had some large fatty pieces still attached. Two of my friends really enjoyed their meal.

Staff are very good and friendly, service quick and efficient.

Ambience great, it was very busy yet we could chat comfortably withou shouting.

Overall a nice night, would I go back? Yes I think I will.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

We visited mid week in February, but there were a good few people there nevertheless, and the general ambience is good.The thin garlic pizza starter was very good, and we each had a good pasta dish, which was served lovely and hot. Nice bottle of Chianti, too, and some very good ice creams and sorbets. We would certainly visit again