“Monday Night in Keswick”
Review of Casa Bella

Casa Bella
Ranked #17 of 153 Restaurants in Keswick
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Turned up without and reservation and were made to feel very welcome. The service was very good and the food was excellent. I am not a big "Pasta" fan when eating out but I really enjoyed my dish, just thinking about makes my mouth water.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,730)

Reviewed September 30, 2012

I heard a lot about this restaurant from locals and decided to check it out. It was packed when we have booked our table. Service was good, not great, but dont expect fine dining service. Owner very pleasant and accommodating. Food was ok, my friends liked it, I didnt so much, but I am not Italian food fan anyways. Prices reasonable for Keswick. Would come again. Owner is a clever business man and good luck to him and all the best.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

We were a group of 20+ on a hen night and in fancy dress from around the world, we made our reservation and were told by the staff they looked forward to meeting us. We had been turned down by other restaurants by the nature of our party. The food was good, service was quick and efficient. The staff and Manager were friendly and embraced the ethos of our night out even joining in with challenges set for the bride to be. They made us feel more than welcome and we were comfortably accommodated. The food was competitively priced and of a good quality. Well worth a try.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

we went for an evening meal midweek and booked a table for 7 0'clock. So glad we did book because they were turning people away, it must be very popular. Food was fantastic, very friendly welcome and service was great.

Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

This is a truly terrible restaurant and I'm amazed at the number of good reviews. I can only imagine the numerous untrained staff are paid extra for making up reviews during break times.

During our visit there were more staff here than customers, half of them were very pleasant but none of them knew how to waitres. We were never asked if our meals were ok and when we questioned the food quality we were given a giggle and a simple 'oh I don't know, I just work here' response.

The food was diabolical. Genuinely there is nothing Italian about this restaurant; olives were from a jar and tasteless, the starters were poorly conceived and tasteless. The worst of the worst was a pasta dish for main course; the pasta in which was over cooked and the deep serving dish had a pool of water 3cm deep in the bottom. Honestly I've never eaten pasta this bad in my life and having had to pay for it in a restaurant adds insult to injury.

I assume that no single member of staff at this restaurant has been to Italy, or even eaten in a real Italian restaurant.

2  Thank adclem