“Almost perfect in all regards”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Vercinget...
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Almost perfect in all regards”
Reviewed December 31, 2012 for a stay in December 2012

We just got back from staying here Christmas week and we had a great time.

Picking the keys up on arrival day was an easy process and 5 minutes later we were pulling up into our private parking space at the rear of the building. A single flight of stairs takes you to a lift which gives access to both floors of the property.

Opening the door, slight concerns around cleanliness (due to previous reviews) were quickly forgotten as the place was clean in all areas. The bedrooms were of a good size and all agreed the beds were comfortable. The bathroom was the best of both worlds having both a large bath and an actual shower cubicle.

The open plan upper floor was a good size for 3 people to spend a week in. The kitchen area had all bases covered with all the major appliances but being people who like to bake and make our own food on holiday we just felt it lacked a few utensils such as a set of scales, a sieve and slotted spoon etc.

The sitting area comprised of two perfectly comfortable leather two-seater sofas and a foot rest. Although as other reviewers have mentioned the tv is in my opinion, despite having been updated since the picture was taken, unacceptably small. I recently purchased a 32 inch tv for £195 and don't think this should be beyond the owners of this property when you consider the rental price. And whilst they are at it perhaps a dvd player that can be had for around £30.

Despite these minor concerns, it has to be said the views from the upper floor are stunning. There is nothing quite like watching the sun go down or rise over a mountain.

A bonus was that my mother-in-law was able to access these views due to the lift. When we booked this property we did not know if that would be the case but it meant they could come round for Christmas dinner so it was all good.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The views
Liked least: The tv being too small
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Sheffield

Reviewed November 10, 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Glasgow
Reviewed August 22, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing