“Lives up to its rating”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Preston, United Kingdom
“Lives up to its rating”
Reviewed May 27, 2009

We booked here after reading reviews and we were not disappointed. Two starters, two mains, a shared dessert and a bottle of wine for £60 and it was all delicious. The service was excellent and all food was hot and beautifully presented. We complimented staff at the end and told them that they were number one on Trip Advisor which they seemed delighted about. Looking forward to repeat visits!

England
“brilliant meal”
Reviewed March 10, 2009

me and my family dinned here on new years eve ,it was the best new years eve i have had for a while.The atmosphere was very relaxed it was a place where me and my family could eat and drink together .Absoulutely gorgeous food. Cooked to perfection the amount on the plate was just right ,and the service was excellent .I hope to go this year for the later sitting this time.Then in feburary we went back for my birthday which was mentioned whilst booking the table.And at the end of the night was presented with a gorgeous birthday cake which was a nice ending to the already brilliant night .,made me fell very special so we are going back very soon .I recommend a visit to anyone

cumbria
“fantastic venue”
Reviewed January 15, 2009

We took a group of over 20 people for our christmas party in december and we had a fantastic time.
The food was wonderful and very very tasty, i had the mussels which were heaven and i'll be returning to have them again thats for sure,
The staff both in the kitchen and in the front of house made every effort to make our night a fantastic one and when we left every member of our party had positve things to say about Debs and her team.
I really don't have any negative things to say about A Different Taste and 20 satisfied locals says it all!!!!!

Manchester
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Big disappointment”
Reviewed January 5, 2009

I ate at this restaurant on New Year's Eve with my boyfriend after reading some great things about it on the net. I was hugely disappointed. The restaurant had overbooked so disgruntled waitresses bumped into us all evening. The food was really average, lukewarm beef with a dollop of smash. Definately won't be going back.

1 Thank Helen_84Manchester
West Yorkshire
“Excellent choice”
Reviewed December 23, 2008

My wife and I ate in this restaurant on 9th December. We had picked it out after the trip-advisor reviews and were not disappointed. Despite the icy weather keeping Keswick a vrtual ghost town we received a warm welcome. The food was fresh, beautifully cooked and well presented. Particular mention goes to the special of Whitby scampi and the home-made desserts of Bramley apple pie.
Centrally situated and well priced if you are in Keswick I'd give this a try without hesitation.