“A perfect place to stay for a short trip to Keswick”
Review of Easedale House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Keswick
Easedale House
Ranked #101 of 173 Keswick B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“A perfect place to stay for a short trip to Keswick”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

4 of us recently stayed at Easedale house. The location is perfect and within walking distance to the main square with all of the pubs,restaurants and shops. We had very early starts on both days prior to our walking challenge and both hosts catered for the early starts with not a blink of an eye. They are both lovely people, so welcoming and accomodating. My diet means I cannot have any dairy and they kindly provided Soya milk, Soya yoghurts and Soda bread for my breakfast which made a huge difference as it meant I was properly fuelled for my walk.
The beds were so comfortable and the bath in our room (room 9) was perfect to relax in after a hard day's walk. I would definitely stay there again, great value for money and very good hosts indeed.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Great BnB right in the middle of Keswick. Handy for pubs and restaurants. Very clean and comfortable rooms. Danny and Bernie, the couple running it, are friendly and helpful. Good breakfast. A bit of luxury on a weekend of walking!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Sheffield, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Danny and Bernie we're very welcoming. The whole hotel was spotless and the breakfast was great. Would definitely recommend and stay again. I had actually found a cheaper B&B but Easedale had larger beds. The extra £30 was more than worth it for the service.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Nottingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 13, 2013

A great find! The hosts are lovely friendly people without being in your face. Very helpful and have every right to be proud of their B and B. No cheap tacky furniture or decor. Very clean and lovely breakfast. A lot of nice touches that make all the difference. Definately a place to stay. We had the 4 poster room and its lovely, complete with dressing gowns!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I only stayed for one night, I wish it could have been more. The room with a superb en suite was very comfortable and supplied with everything needed for a comfortable stay. The hosts Danny and Bernie were very helpful and the Cumbrian breakfast was absolutely delicious, the best cooked breakfast I have enjoyed for a very long time. I will return for a longer stay next time.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Alan B
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at Easedale house on a business trip to Keswick and was impressed by the room, a superior which was well decorated , well equipped and with a spacious ensuite. The staff were friendly and prior to departure I enjoyed a lovely breakfast . I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013
Newport Shropshire
Reviewed August 23, 2013

We have returned from a 3 night stay at Easedale House. It was fabulous, Danny and Bernie are a real credit to this place, they are welcoming, friendly and very approachable. We stayed in the family room with our 2 boys which was ideal. The kids even have their own breakfast menu to choose from after the fruit yoghurt, cereal and toast. Breakfast is superb, freshly cooked to order, and the scrambled egg is the best I have ever had. There is a lovely little guest lounge where you can eat takeaways and free Wifi throughout. I wouldn't hesitate to stay again and would point anyone to this B&B for somewhere to stay in Keswick.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family