“Warm and friendly” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Infusion - CLOSED

Infusion
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Infusion restaurant is situated in the bustling market town of Kendal. An authentic ristorante serving home cooked Italian cuisine using localy sourced ingredients. We work closely with our suppliers to keep the ingredients fresh and as authentic as we possibly can. Everything is made fresh to order including our pizzas. We can cater for any occasion and will meet with you to discuss your needs. Our service offers buffets or full table service.. antipasto evenings or cocktail evenings. If you require a full ala carte menu, this runs from 12 noon until 10pm. We serve an extensive range of Italian wines and also a cocktail menu. We also cater for special dietry requirments. If you need gluten free past or pizza let us know and we will cook fresh pasta and make a fresh pizza dough just for you. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Newcastle, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Warm and friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Loving Italian food, my family decided to try here. It was warm and friendly. There is a good variety of pasta and pizza on the special meal deal. Each pizza was light and a good size, well covered with tasty toppings. The pasta was a good portion and really tasty. Well worth the money and look forward to visiting again when in the area.

• Visited November 2012

Kendal, United Kingdom
“very good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

popped in for lunch last week, as always very good food and big portions indeed, and was looked after very well, also good atmosphere, will defo keep coming again.

• Visited October 2012
BARROW
“Not the best”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

The decor is lovely, very subtle, modern and bright and the staff are very friendly. The food however was not the best I have had; the garlic bread was very dry and my dish, (which was so mediocre i cannot even remember the name), was a strange green colour and had a very nasty texture to it. My partner enjoyed her meal which was a Carbonara and i must agree it was far better than mine.
Saying this however the desserts were lovely lots of tasty sundaes and ice cream variety plus italian classics such as Tiramasu.
Would visit again but definatley would have another dish; however there wasnt much else i liked due to a lack of variety in menu. They do have a good lunchtime deal would go for that. Not open Sunday or Monday either.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Bedlington, United Kingdom
“Just delicious food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

Came here for a meal with my husband after finding it reviewed in TripAdvisor, and I'm so glad I did.

The staff were very, very friendly and even quite patient whilst having to listen to us try to pronounce things from the menu! I ordered the Affetati Misti as a starter - a place of meats, cheese, sun-dried tomatoes and rocket, and it was absolutely delicious. A generous portion, too! As a main course I had some pan-fried pork with potato gratin which again was a large portion and cooked to perfection. For dessert we both had an ice-cream sundae - delicious, once again.

The atmosphere was nice and cosy, and relaxed.

The only bugbear of mine was perhaps the staff not being as attentive as they could have been with refilling drinks.

I would definitely recommend this hotel, and if I ever go to Kendal again one of the first things I'll do is go back.

• Visited October 2012
Chandlers Ford
“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

The food here is great and portion sizes good. I found it a little noisy, but that adds to the ambiance. Great place.

Visited September 2012