“Just delicious food!”
Review of Infusion - CLOSED

Infusion
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings
Description: Infusion restaurant is situated in the bustling market town of Kendal. An authentic ristorante serving home cooked Italian cuisine using localy sourced ingredients. We work closely with our suppliers to keep the ingredients fresh and as authentic as we possibly can. Everything is made fresh to order including our pizzas. We can cater for any occasion and will meet with you to discuss your needs. Our service offers buffets or full table service.. antipasto evenings or cocktail evenings. If you require a full ala carte menu, this runs from 12 noon until 10pm. We serve an extensive range of Italian wines and also a cocktail menu. We also cater for special dietry requirments. If you need gluten free past or pizza let us know and we will cook fresh pasta and make a fresh pizza dough just for you. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Bedlington, United Kingdom
“Just delicious food!”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Came here for a meal with my husband after finding it reviewed in TripAdvisor, and I'm so glad I did.

The staff were very, very friendly and even quite patient whilst having to listen to us try to pronounce things from the menu! I ordered the Affetati Misti as a starter - a place of meats, cheese, sun-dried tomatoes and rocket, and it was absolutely delicious. A generous portion, too! As a main course I had some pan-fried pork with potato gratin which again was a large portion and cooked to perfection. For dessert we both had an ice-cream sundae - delicious, once again.

The atmosphere was nice and cosy, and relaxed.

The only bugbear of mine was perhaps the staff not being as attentive as they could have been with refilling drinks.

I would definitely recommend this hotel, and if I ever go to Kendal again one of the first things I'll do is go back.

• Visited October 2012

Chandlers Ford
“Great food”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

The food here is great and portion sizes good. I found it a little noisy, but that adds to the ambiance. Great place.

Visited September 2012
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Good Italian”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Good food, reasonable prices, friendly and helpful staff and an affordable wine list. What more could you ask for in a family run Italian restaurant?
It's family and group friendly and allows you time to have a pre drink or simply make a night of it at your table.
I would advise a reservation on a weekend night though.

• Visited September 2012
Tebay, United Kingdom
“really cheap”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Came here for a meal with my friends and my little girl had great time, they had toys for children which was helpfull and it was really cheap too would go again.

• Visited December 2011
Kendal, United Kingdom
“Really nice food - poor service, average price.”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

The butternut squash risotto I had at infusion the other day was to die for. The service was OK at best, and the price was again - middling. If it was really good value for money I'd be there more often.

Visited September 2012