“Excellent, original Indian food and service”
Review of India Restaurant

India Restaurant
Ranked #46 of 156 Restaurants in Kendal
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Ideal for romantic meal and business meating or family meal, we cater for partys for birthdays wedding
Reviewed July 12, 2014

I had a lovely meal here and would recommend it. Like other visitors, I was impressed by the gentleman who explains the menu and they clearly take pride in preparing good quality, individually prepared curries and nan bread. I'd definitely go back next time I visit Kendal, as I spotted several other curries I want to try!

Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

Second visit , best Indian restaurant /meal in Kendal. Good menu choice , excellent service , best Indian for ages . Will bd backi soon

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Excellent service, we visited for my daughters 10th birthday whilst on holiday in Windermere for our wedding. The manager made us extremely welcome and couldn't do enough for us, they decorated the table and put birthday banners on the walls. The food was to a very good standard and really tasty, coming from South shields we know a thing or two about curries and we would definitely visit again.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

This restaurant has "different" meals on the menu and also caters well for vegetarians. The food is consistently of a high quality and the service is always good. The guys are friendly and always ready for a chat and a laugh. They also know the dishes well. I have never been disappointed!

Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

As a Kendal resident I feel it my duty to champion this place as the best Indian in town. Consistently great food and service; every dish is big on flavour, never bland. If you like it hot, ask the chaps for a little of their special chilli sauce!