“Yummy!!!”

Ranked #6 of 159 Restaurants in Kendal
Cuisines: Deli
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Grade 2 listed building in the heart of Kendal, serving locally sourced home made food - famed for our pulled pork & homemade BBQ sauce, slow cooked beef chilli, soups & breads, home roasted meats, and of course Karen's famous cakes.
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Beautiful food and great service!!! Home made chilli was delicious!!!only downfall is there are no toilets!!!

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Really enjoyed our lunch. Both of the sandwiches we ordered were tasty. The food was delivered quickly and the service was good. I would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Stopped here for a quick coffee and cake. Brilliant service, they allow dogs in (only if they are well behaved). Cakes are VERY good and well worth a try.

Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

Visited Kendal earlier and stood in the street with my trip adviser app open... Only to find I was standing outside this little gem!! It is a small but beautiful cafe, I ordered a small chilli which came with rice, cheese, nachos and salad but struggled to eat it all! My partner had a hot baguette wish was full to the brim with chicken, stuffing and cranberry.
Definitely recommend to anyone in the area!!

Reviewed February 9, 2014

I eat here regularly and also get them to cater for all the meetings at my office. The new layout gives more seating room. The food was as good as ever and the new blueberry, lemon and vanilla cake was brilliant.