“Warm welcoming surroundings, great food & friendly staff.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of TT's Diner & Take-out - CLOSED

TT's Diner & Take-out
Cuisines: British, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
“Warm welcoming surroundings, great food & friendly staff.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

After moving away from Kendal over 6 years ago, to Newcastle if heard around a year ago a new Diner opening in the town, and heard nothing but positive things.
I have now moved back to the area and made a bee line for TT's the first time I was in the town centre.
Amazing experience, the food was impeccable and the staff were only too happy to ensure my visit was one to remember. Numerous re-fills of fizzy pop was a nice touch & I didn't need to ask once. The staff were so switched on to what was going on around the diner. Great experience, and I'll be back whenever I'm in town.

A credit to the local owners.

• Visited September 2013

Island of Gozo, Malta
“glad we called in”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

what a good find.excellent food & value for money, would go back again when back in Kendal.
staff very friendly.

• Visited September 2013
TT's K, Owner at TT's Diner & Take-out, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Thanks for the nice comments. Glad you enjoyed your visit. Look forward to seeing you again.
Cumbria
“Wish we'd found it earlier”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

Went today with my two girls. Lovely friendly welcome! Nothing was too much trouble. Had a baked potato myself, it came with a lovely fresh salad. One of my daughters had a toastie and the other the special of the day, pork bagette with apple sauce, which they really enjoyed and one had yummy sticky toffee pudding - we were all so full when we left and very happy! I thought it was very good value, especially as we had top ups on our drinks. I will definitely be visiting again, and have already recommended it to others. It was a very good dining experience and lovely to support a local business, where they obviously take pride in their work and work hard with a smile. Very clean and great decor too - loved the old adverts on the walls. We will be returning, I want to try the leek and stilton pie - a very impressive menu! The sausage and mash looked WOW too!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank NetCumbria
TT's K, Owner at TT's Diner & Take-out, responded to this review, September 1, 2013
Thank you so much for such a nice comment. It was me who served you, it was a pleasure. You were such a smiley friendly bunch it was a pleasure to have you in. Next time your in the diner your kind words will of earned you a free cake for being so lovely.

We really do try to give good value and have so many new and exciting things planned for the future.
Kendal, United Kingdom
“yummy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

The food is excellent real home made piping hot. Friendly staff. also do take away you may have to wait awhile but worth it.

Visited May 2013
TT's K, Owner at TT's Diner & Take-out, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
What a lovely review thanks for your kind words. Our aim is to sell good British food with a smile...Free coffee next time for such kind words...!
Cumbria, United Kingdom
“Great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

Bacon buns are excellent, coffee is too - well worth a visit if you are in the area. You can eat in or take out, very flexible and friendly.

• Visited July 2013
TT's K, Owner at TT's Diner & Take-out, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to say something so positive..