“yummy” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Kendal, United Kingdom
“yummy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

The food is excellent real home made piping hot. Friendly staff. also do take away you may have to wait awhile but worth it.

Visited May 2013
TT's K, Owner at TT's Diner & Take-out, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
What a lovely review thanks for your kind words. Our aim is to sell good British food with a smile...Free coffee next time for such kind words...!

Cumbria, United Kingdom
“Great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

Bacon buns are excellent, coffee is too - well worth a visit if you are in the area. You can eat in or take out, very flexible and friendly.

• Visited July 2013
TT's K, Owner at TT's Diner & Take-out, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to say something so positive..
slickwithers
“TTs - Totally Terrific”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

Great place for coffee, bonhomie, healthy grub and so much more. Fab all round, the only thing that's reasonable is the price. Find it and love it!

Visited June 2013
TT's K, Owner at TT's Diner & Take-out, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Thanks, What an amazing review. Free coffee for you next time you are in..
Appleby, England, United Kingdom
“Relaxed and friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

I often have to find somewhere to work in between appointments and more often than not I'm drawn to a coffee or fast food chain, you know, the kind who don't pay UK corporation tax. So it was refreshing to discover an independent eatery with free Wi-Fi and an accommodating attitude.

I'm a snacker, committed to frequent lite-bites rather than proper meals - brunch was really invented for me. TT's offer a perfect menu for this kind of dining and were also willing to stray from the menu to accommodate my whim. I've been back a few times and the customer service has been consistently this good.

If you call in, be sure to say hello from me.

• Visited May 2013
TT's K, Owner at TT's Diner & Take-out, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Yes we do pay our tax...

Thanks for such a great review...

Accommodating attitude...this I especially like, as we genuinely want everyone to have a good experience and are ALWAYS willing to go that extra yard...

Many Thanks
Christian
“Lovely food. Excellent staff.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

I must say that it really is the staff that make this place, our waiter was so welcoming that it made our experience better.

I ordered the pie which I thought was a good portion size, and lovely. My grandma had the wrap, but wished that it came with chips and my grandad had the ham and egg, which he said was lovely.

However we all commented on how we thought the soup tasted very much like Campbell's. We also felt very squashed into out seat in the corner. Similarity we thought the bill of £29 was expensive for a little cafe.

Overall I would still say it was a positive experience and if I'm ever in kendal again I will return.

• Visited July 2013