“TTs - Totally Terrific”

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
slickwithers
“TTs - Totally Terrific”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Great place for coffee, bonhomie, healthy grub and so much more. Fab all round, the only thing that's reasonable is the price. Find it and love it!

Visited June 2013
TT's K, Owner at TT's Diner & Take-out, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Thanks, What an amazing review. Free coffee for you next time you are in..

Appleby, England, United Kingdom
“Relaxed and friendly”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I often have to find somewhere to work in between appointments and more often than not I'm drawn to a coffee or fast food chain, you know, the kind who don't pay UK corporation tax. So it was refreshing to discover an independent eatery with free Wi-Fi and an accommodating attitude.

I'm a snacker, committed to frequent lite-bites rather than proper meals - brunch was really invented for me. TT's offer a perfect menu for this kind of dining and were also willing to stray from the menu to accommodate my whim. I've been back a few times and the customer service has been consistently this good.

If you call in, be sure to say hello from me.

• Visited May 2013
TT's K, Owner at TT's Diner & Take-out, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Yes we do pay our tax...

Thanks for such a great review...

Accommodating attitude...this I especially like, as we genuinely want everyone to have a good experience and are ALWAYS willing to go that extra yard...

Many Thanks
Christian
“Lovely food. Excellent staff.”
Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

I must say that it really is the staff that make this place, our waiter was so welcoming that it made our experience better.

I ordered the pie which I thought was a good portion size, and lovely. My grandma had the wrap, but wished that it came with chips and my grandad had the ham and egg, which he said was lovely.

However we all commented on how we thought the soup tasted very much like Campbell's. We also felt very squashed into out seat in the corner. Similarity we thought the bill of £29 was expensive for a little cafe.

Overall I would still say it was a positive experience and if I'm ever in kendal again I will return.

• Visited July 2013
Kendal, United Kingdom
“Friendly and warm atmosphere”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I have popped into TT's diner to have my lunch on a couple of occasions. Christian and the team always make you feel 'at home' and welcome. The food is delicious and very good value. Do give them a try if you are in the area.

• Visited June 2013
Grange-over-Sands, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worth seeking out for lunch or dinner and outside catering”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

A regular destination for a quick breakfast lunch from the varied menu in town. Handy for the centre of town, but not on the main street and worth looking out. I have also used the outside catering for business meetings and the varied sandwiches etc always go down well having different fillings from the run of the mill. Also been to private parties a good venue to book out and if you have music it creates a great atmosphere in the diner. Would definitely recommend.

• Visited July 2013