“great food”

TT's Diner & Take-out
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 23, 2013

The food is great here I often go for my lunch here if I am in town the staff are always friendly and happy to help out with anything

Reviewed February 2, 2013

You'd be hard pushed to find a better eating out experience in Kendal which can compare itself to TT's choice, value and customer care. Service was quick, polite and our waiter Chris went the extra mile making sure our experience was one to take away and tell others. The food lived up to its reputation and we were made to feel very welcome.

Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

Lovely service, good choice of lunches and great value. Really impressed with the atmosphere, so friendly and welcoming.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

As We walked in,the friendly atmosphere hit me first,and we were greeted by a warm smile from the staff,which instantly made me feel welcome,I looked at the menu and it had so much to offer at a really reasonable price,which was a bonus! I was starving so I wasn't really bothered how much it cost but it was a really good price! The waitress was quick to take my order,which was great as I was with my children and u know how kids can be,but the staff were on to that and straight away brought some things to colour in,gave them something to do,they are really kid friendly in there which is great as some places are in the mentality of kids should be seen and not heard! It wasn't too much if a wait and are food arrived,great presentation and to be honest one if the best English breakfasts I have ever had ( tt's full montey) u could also pick and choose what you wanted to go on it which was great,the kids had the children's version and we were all really satisfied! Would def recommend it and we will def be going back,they are known in kendal for their delicious pies so ill be going back to try one of them for sure!

Reviewed October 19, 2012

visited this as part of our Saturday walkabout with m y daughter and grandchildren (8 and 18 months) there was a good choice of food on offer. My grandson and I had omelette and chips, my daughter had a cheeseburger. Although we had finished our drinks before the food came, it was well worth the wait for it. It was freshly cooked and hot, very tasty and very good portion sizes. when we mentioned tto the waitress, as we were paying our bill, that we had finished our drinks before the food came, she apologised and said we could have had another one if we had only said. Very good customer service and would recommend this small diner to all!!