Kendal Hostel is a nice Hostel with a good location, a very friedly staff which really helped us, a big kitchen, dining room, billiard table and a nice interor, the price is ok.
BUT: The beds are horrible! I never slept SO bad!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kendal Hostel is a converted Georgian Townhouse only a stones throw away from Kendal's town centre. Kendal is a historic market town known as "The Gateway to the Lakes" and Dales so great to use as a base or to start your adventure. The hostel is situated only 300 yards from Kendal town centre where we have markets twice weekly, traditional shops, Museums and plenty of eatery's. Walking is a great way to enjoy the area, We have many walks that start from Kendal, and also many other areas. There is a wide range of walks to suit everyone. Kendal is close to all local amenities including great transport links such as the Oxenholme, The Lake District train station that is on the West Coast line from London to Glasgow, National Express stops daily in Kendal and also we are only a mere 8 miles from J36 of the M6 motorway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Kendal Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kendal Youth Hotel Kendal
- Kendal Hostel Lake District