“Such a Pleasure!”

Truly Scrumptious Coffee House
Ranked #54 of 155 Restaurants in Kendal
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A friendly cafe serving hot snacks sandwiches and specials Coffee and loose leaf teas and of course Homemade Cakes. We have free WiFi and are pet friendly.
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Amongst all the lovely places to eat in Kendal this is a wee gem. Pleasant staff, prompt service, lovely baking and tea, good menu and reasonable prices. Even the toilet has the WOW! factor! - Discreetly tucked up in the adjoining yard it is clean and bright and very PINK! Hope to return on my next visit to The Lakes.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

My husband and I popped into this lovely little cafe and once again were not disappointed. He had a huge freshly baked scone and homemade jam. I had cake. Both were excellent quality, someone can certainly bake! Good quality coffee was also served. Will definitely be going back.

2  Thank Christine C
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Visited this lovely cafe recently with a friend who was visiting. Just called for a coffee, but was tempted back later by the home cooked meals available for lunch. I had the cottage pie and my friend had the risotto which came with a bowl of tasty salad,the portions were just right for a lunchtime meal and it certainly warmed us up on a rainy day. Can't wait to call again for a piece of home made cake and scone!

1  Thank Jago C
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I popped in for a takeaway latte the owner is lovely and the latte was gorgeous!

I will definitely be going there for a breakfast with my husband soon!

Reviewed January 29, 2014

just walking past, feeling peckish, so we popped in for a take-out sandwich. Friendly service, very fast, quick hot bacon sandwich and sausage sandwich along with a cup of tea and mocha, no fuss, in and out in minutes - brilliant.
Probably one of the best mocha's I have had!
Definitely going to pop in again next time we are in Kendal and looking for a great cafe for lunch/brunch