“Excellent day out getting lost”

Lakeland Maze Farm Park
Ranked #5 of 42 things to do in Kendal
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: A fun day out for all the family with plenty to do rain or shine. Maize Mazes open july-september and Farm Park open weekends easter- end of September. Soft play, Go Karts, Ferrets, Farm Quiz, Tractor Rides, Trampolines, Bouncy Slide, Farm Animal barn, Groom the pony, and a small animal pet barn, Bale Maze, Indoor Lego, Outdoor Play Area, Tractor Barn, Farm Quiz, and Seasonal activities as well. We also provide kids parties.
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

This was a great day out. Admission price very reasonable. We stayed for 6.5hrs and were nearly last family there. Maze took us 2.5 hrs and was quite difficult and that was using the map and a cheat gate. How anybody does it without the map is beyond me. We found and collected all the stamps that the kids loved. Can be muddy in places. i did see wellies at entrance, not sure if you could hire them which is a great idea. make sure you take a drink in with you.
We took a picnic with us but the wasps are a nuisance. Lots of traps around but farm can't be blamed. Lots of things for kids to do with lots if puzzles etc. great outdoor play area, go-karts, trampolines, bouncy castle slide, meet the pets, indoor soft play and climbing wall. All included in the price. Drinks & ice creams reasonably priced. Fabulous day out and plan to visit again next year for the new design.

1  Thank children3
There are newer reviews for Lakeland Maze Farm Park

Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

My sister and I decided to spend a day here, we were staying two minutes away from it whilst on holiday. The mazes were really good, quite hard and a bit repetitive but thats what a maze is. The price does seem quite high but considering all of the animals and other fun things there is to do there I think it is justifiable. All I would say is make sure you are wearing suitable footwear and do buy a map! Even if you don't ise it you get your money back, we didn't buy a map and ended up spending 4 hours trying to complete the big maze. Well worth it and a lot of fun though! Also, the staff were really friendly and very welcoming and also helpful, pointing us in the right direction.

Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Maze is great. Mini one is plenty big enough for young children. Big one is huge. Lots to do including tractor rides, soft play area and an outdoor play area. Worth a visit.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Came here with my granddaughter and my nephews. Loads to do for young children - Indoors and out. We just did the small maze but my brother took his older son into the large maze. We took a picnic but no picnic blanket and had to perch on the end of a table that had been 'bagsied' by people not eating. Once inside, with the exception of food and drink, everything was included - I'd say reasonably priced for the package. Not really my kind of place but the kids absolutely loved it and it was fun watching them - Would certainly go back if I on prolonged babysitting duties

Reviewed August 15, 2013

What a lovely day out. We took our two grandchildren of 4yrs and 2yrs old, they had a ball!
The staff are lovely the facilities were excellent. They swapped from trampolining, to swings, banana slides, pet area. tractor ride, mazes and finally bouncy castle. They were both asleep in the car within 15mins of leaving the farm ( with lovely rosy red cheeks)
Well done Lakeland Maze, well recommended..

1  Thank goerdiegirl