Stayed at this hotel midweek for a mountain bike trip.
The hotel is situated about a mile outside Kendal but has wonderful views of the surrounding countryside. They have obviously spent a lot of money refurbishing not only the hotel but the Alexanders Pub inside the grounds.
The whole ambience of the hotel is friendly, clean and modern. The room was immaculate and roomy with lots of fluffy towels.
The spa was clean, steam room relaxing and agin staff vry friendly..
For the money I can't praise the hotel enough. It could easily be a 4 star hotel. Well done and keep it up. Will use again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Independent, family-run four star hotel situated in 14 acres of gardens & woodland, 5 miles from the M6 & 8 miles from Windermere. Extensive conference & banqueting facilities, recently refurbished 2AA Rosette restaurant, Westmorland Pub in the grounds, health & fitness club and 99 bedrooms including four executive, seven balcony and three family rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Castle Green Hotel in Kendal, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kendal
- Hotel Castle Green Kendal
- Kendal Best Western
- Castle Green Hotel In Kendal, BW Premier Collection Lake District