For the third year running we stayed at Castle Green for Christmas. The staff certainly know how to make this a special time for their guests. We were swiftly checked in and shown to our room which was spacious and spotless with crisp white bed linen, good lighting and a roomy modern bathroom with ample toiletries.
Christmas Dinner was efficiently served and well presented. It was a treat to be served food which was obviously of high quality and locally sourced. The breakfast was a delight with so much choice. I had forgotten scrambled eggs and bacon could taste so good.
I hope we can visit the Hotel in Summer as I think it would make an excellent base when visiting the Carus Green Golf Club in Kendal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Independent, family-run four star hotel situated in 14 acres of gardens & woodland, 5 miles from the M6 & 8 miles from Windermere. Extensive conference & banqueting facilities, recently refurbished 2AA Rosette restaurant, Westmorland Pub in the grounds, health & fitness club and 99 bedrooms including four executive, seven balcony and three family rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Castle Green Hotel in Kendal, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kendal
- Hotel Castle Green Kendal
- Kendal Best Western
- Castle Green Hotel In Kendal, BW Premier Collection Lake District