My husband and I were taken to the Greenhouse Restaurant by family to celebrate my birthday and as a Thank You meal. It was a very busy night but the Restaurant Manager gave us excellent attention and the evening flowed very happily with superb food and wine. The lamb cooked in 3 different styles can be specially recommended but I was disappointed with the panna cotta which for my taste had too much geletine. I look forward to revisiting on an evening of daylight to enjoy a view over Kendal and the Fells and tasting other seasonal dishes and wine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Independent, family-run four star hotel situated in 14 acres of gardens & woodland, 5 miles from the M6 & 8 miles from Windermere. Extensive conference & banqueting facilities, recently refurbished 2AA Rosette restaurant, Westmorland Pub in the grounds, health & fitness club and 99 bedrooms including four executive, seven balcony and three family rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Castle Green Hotel in Kendal, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kendal
- Hotel Castle Green Kendal
- Kendal Best Western
- Castle Green Hotel In Kendal, BW Premier Collection Lake District