Stayed overnight while travelling south. Exec room very comfortable and spacious, quiet and with good views. Dinner was very well presented and beautifully cooked. Only slight disappointment was the scrambled egg at breakfast which was very watery - desperately needing some butter in the making. The croissants were pretty dry as well so they lose a star for the breakfast, which nevertheless was enjoyable. Staff all very pleasant though perhaps the bar ladies could smile a bit more...
Will stay again, certainly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Independent, family-run four star hotel situated in 14 acres of gardens & woodland, 5 miles from the M6 & 8 miles from Windermere. Extensive conference & banqueting facilities, recently refurbished 2AA Rosette restaurant, Westmorland Pub in the grounds, health & fitness club and 99 bedrooms including four executive, seven balcony and three family rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Castle Green Hotel in Kendal, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kendal
- Hotel Castle Green Kendal
- Kendal Best Western
- Castle Green Hotel In Kendal, BW Premier Collection Lake District