Recently spent a night here while travelling back home, got a good B and B deal. We really enjoyed the friendly welcome and comfort of the room.They had a sensible policy of having set times for children in the pool which meant that was quiet and calm and my husband used the gym and found that good. We ate in the restaurant and really enjoyed the Cumbrian tasting menu which at £ 30 + a head for 5 courses was very good value given the very high quality of the food. Breakfast the next morning didn't disappoint either. All in all a very welcoming and comfy stay in a great setting . Will definitely have another break there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Independent, family-run four star hotel situated in 14 acres of gardens & woodland, 5 miles from the M6 & 8 miles from Windermere. Extensive conference & banqueting facilities, recently refurbished 2AA Rosette restaurant, Westmorland Pub in the grounds, health & fitness club and 99 bedrooms including four executive, seven balcony and three family rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Castle Green Hotel in Kendal, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kendal
- Hotel Castle Green Kendal
- Kendal Best Western
- Castle Green Hotel In Kendal, BW Premier Collection Lake District