“We had a family meal in Pumpkins Bistro.”
Review of Pumpkins Bistro - CLOSED

Pumpkins Bistro
Cuisines: Mediterranean, British
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The restaurant is licensed and has an unfussy pleasant ambience enhanced by attractive artwork, some by a local artist, which gives it a Mediterranean feel. The menus are varied and very reasonably priced, all the food is sourced locally and our meat is predominately produced in Cumbria. Opening times:Mon-Wed: 9.30am-5.00pmThurs, Fri, Saturday: 9.30am-8.30pm.
Reviewed February 25, 2011

The menu had a good selection of meals, there was something for everyone. The food was all freshly made by the owner/chef and tasted great. The staff were all attentive and friendly and the best bit was the bill, it was unbelievably good value for money. We will be going there every time we visit Kendal from now on. What a find!

There are newer reviews for Pumpkins Bistro

Reviewed February 7, 2011

I have to rate this place as great! We now go there regularly as a family and it never disappoints. The food is very, very good indeed, service is great and value is excellent. The nut roast is beautiful, the fish cakes are really crisp and delicious, the tagliatelle is to die for. I've not had a bad meal there and we have been there quite a few times now. Highly recommended!

Reviewed January 28, 2011

This is a fantastic, unpretentious restaurant, with truly excellent food. I mean the food really is excellent. My wife and I are very impressed with the place. It has become our favourite place to eat and we are happy to travel almost twenty miles to do so. This place deserves to do really well and I hope that people flock to it because it is well worth it.

Reviewed December 29, 2010

Visited recently for lunch, food was excellent as was the service. We made the mistake of sitting near the door on a very cold winters day the cold air blew at us everytime someone came in or out and the door was sticking open!!

However overall an excellent place to have lunch with friends!!
Just what Kendal needs!!

Reviewed November 14, 2010

My son & I ate there this week. Its open 9.30am to 8.30pm Thursday, Friday and Saturday, so is very convenient for after school food.

We both really enjoyed our Fish & Chips followed by some great Ice Cream. The menu has plenty of choice and there is also a good diverse children's menu.

1  Thank StephenCKendal