First experience of a Premier Inn and must say if this one is anything to go by it probably wouldn't be our last. The reception was friendly and professional, we prepaid for the room and also for full English breakfast, which was £8.95 (Continental was also offered for £6.95, I think). Our room on the 2nd Floor in the newer part of the building, was large, extremely clean and fresh, and well equipped, although there were only 2 sachets of coffee, however a visit to reception rectified that.
Breakfast was served in the Table Table restaurant adjoining the Inn, and although the hotel was busy, the service was good and food was kept fully stocked. Can recommend the porridge and the poached eggs.
We were slightly anxious about the car parking after reading the reviews, and also receiving an email from the PI regarding the car park situation, however our timing must have been perfect as a space was available when we needed it. It is £5 for 24 hours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Kendal Central Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite Table Table restaurant for a fresh new twist on eating out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Kendal Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Kendal Central Hotel Kendal
- Premier Inn Kendal Central Hotel Lake District