I stayed here in early December whilst working in the area.
I arrived shortly early afternoon so parking was not an issue. The website does say that parking is limited and chargeable (£5 per 24 hours), however the extent of limited is then spelt out on an email that is sent after booking. Clearly this has caused issues in the past hence the email.
I had a room in the first floor next to the lift and housekeeping stores - why when the hotel was not full that room allocated to anyone is beyond. Whilst I wasn't disturbed during the night the bing bong if the lift could be heard late into the evening and again in the morning along with the housekeeping staff. These rooms really should be the last to be allocated.
The room itself was clean and well maintained and was comfortable. I had some food in the evening it was fresh and tasty whilst breakfast in the morning was also very nice.
Overall the visit was enjoyable and the staff were friendly, I would consider returning if in the area again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Kendal Central Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite Table Table restaurant for a fresh new twist on eating out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Kendal Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Kendal Central Hotel Kendal
- Premier Inn Kendal Central Hotel Lake District