Stayed here for one night for a family wedding in the area and decided to give the Premier Inn a go, we were so happy we did. The service was excellent, from the text before we set off to ensure we had directions, to having the room ready early at our request so we could get changed and ready for the church, all showed signs of a competent and customer centric ethos.
I had read many posts about the dire parking situation at present, partly it seems due to building work close by, however on both occasions (Friday lunchtime & Saturday morning) when I needed to park I was able to do so.
We had a family room for my two children, wife and I and it was comfortable and clean and other than my 9 month old waking us with her cries (oh the joy) we had a good nights sleep.
We paid for the full breakfast and again we were impressed. Choice is good and nothing was too much trouble for the staff, in fact they were really attentive. Cereals, toast, fruit, yogurts etc were self service, hot foods were taken on order, tea and coffee was self service.
So would we stay in a Premier Inn again as a family, too right...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Kendal Central Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite Table Table restaurant for a fresh new twist on eating out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Kendal Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Kendal Central Hotel Kendal
- Premier Inn Kendal Central Hotel Lake District