I was the organiser of a group booking and was pleased to see every one of them pleased with the friendly accommodating staff who always tried their very best to make our stay first class. One couple even got lost in the town centre rang for directions and the young lady in reception talked them through the traffic until they arrived in the car park.... how's that!
We had 15 people for dinner and were treat very specially even though it was complicated with some having the "Meal Deal" and some from the main menu, no mistakes from the staff but one of us thought the meal deal was an option during the dinner. Went to the receptionist who took off her breakfast payment and gave her the "Meal Deal" in retrospect. One lady a vegetarian did not like veggie burgers and was allowed to swop a veggie option from the main menu.
On Saturday some of us "Over 60's" hopped on a bus and used our bus passes and sat upstairs, from there we watched the beautiful sunny day spread all over the scenery as we travelled to Keswick and wished we could have jumped off in Windermere, Bowness and Ambleside all begging for a visit. Still we will return to "Kendal" to the Premier Inn again as soon as possible.
The parking is a bit of a problem however they are building a bigger Car Park behind that will solve all of that, however on our visits we have always been able to park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Kendal Central Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite Table Table restaurant for a fresh new twist on eating out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Kendal Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Kendal Central Hotel Kendal
- Premier Inn Kendal Central Hotel Lake District