Typical Premier Inn, service excellent, room clean with tea & coffee facilities, hair dryer, flat screen TV. Table table restaurant is next door, with an ajoining door from the hotel. Check in was very quick as we'd paid in advance and managed to get the room for only £39! Even with Kendal's terrible one way system, the hotel was very easy to find. We had an issue with our room with noise from the fans on the roof, the person on reception was fantastic and sorted us out with another room.
Now for the only negative - Parking! There is a very small pay and display car park with probably less than 15 spaces, we were very fortunate to get the last space, but other cars were parking all over the pavements etc and blocking in other cars! In the hotels defence they do explain about the parking on the website and we also received an email from the hotel about the parking and also a courtesy phone call a couple of days before our stay and a text message - all explaining about the parking - so you can't complain that you weren't warned!
Even given the problems with parking this was one of the best Premier Inns we've stayed at, the service was excellent, the location right in the centre of Kendal and a nice restaurant next door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Kendal Central Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite Table Table restaurant for a fresh new twist on eating out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Kendal Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Kendal Central Hotel Kendal
- Premier Inn Kendal Central Hotel Lake District