Premier Inn Kendal Central Hotel
$66
Travelodge
Official Site
1,297 results
All reviewscar parktable tablemeal dealparking is limitedpay and displaycouncil officespolice stationattached restaurantparking situationtown centreper dayparking spacecentral locationreception staffhigh streetadjoining pubgood nights sleep
Reviewed November 1, 2011

Great value for money and nice staff and comfortable rooms great with kids only thing bad is parking you need to get there early for a space or park on the road and risk a parking ticket unless you move before 9 am

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank Queesy
Team_Leader_Sam, Manager at Premier Inn Kendal Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such positive feedback. It is always great to hear that our guests have enjoyed their stay with us. Hopefully we can welcome you back again sometime soon. Thank you once again.

Kind Regards
Sam
Premier Inn Team Leader

Reviewed November 1, 2011

I work in the hotel trade and often scratch my head when experiencing hotels which do not live up to the brand promise, from 3 star up to 5 star venues. The Premier Inn Kendal central was different. Even before arriving, I had a call from a member of the team at the hotel, ringing to let me know about the parking. Nice touch which prepared me for the visit. The receptionists were polite, friendly and professional to the last. Rooms were clean, well maintained and the Wakefield Arms restaurant at the hotel was just the job for the family and I would recommend it. Very good value for money venue within 15 minutes drive from Windermere. 'Everything is Premier Except the Price'.... I agree!!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Mark C
Team_Leader_Sam, Manager at Premier Inn Kendal Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2011

Dear Guest,

I would like to sincerely thank you for your very kind words about your stay with us at the Kendal Central Premier Inn. We always try our very best exceed our guests' expectations & ensure they have the best stay possible. Your comments have been passed on to the team and I know they will be delighted to hear that they contributed to making your stay a comfortable one.

Also, thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it is always very rewarding to receive such feedback. I hope we can look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind Regards
Sam
Premier Inn Team Leader

Reviewed October 23, 2011

Based near the centre of town the only downside is the lack of parking. There is alternative within a couple of minutes walk. The staff rang us the day before to advise of the difficulties in parking and to advise of alternatives, they gave directions to the hotel and offered dinner reservations. On arrival the room wasn't quite ready but that was no problem for us as we walked into the town centre.
Restaurant was not busy and we were seated straight away, they were accomodating when I wanted to change my options slightly. There were children running around, overall the resturant was quite noisy despite only a few customers but the food was nice at a reasonable price.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Carol B
Reviewed October 17, 2011

"You get exactly what it says on the tin."
Good nights sleep,
Well mannered helpful staff,
Attached to the Wakefield Arms with a decent reasonable priced choice of food,
Parking is limited but municipal parking is within walking distance.
Breakfast Tea was poor tasted like Earl Grey.....
Location is perfect walking into a lovely characterful Town Centre.
If I was visiting Kendal again would I stay here....Yes for sure but take my own Tea Bags

Room Tip: Arrive mid-afternoon Mon-Fri for best chance parking.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 3, 2011

Stayed on 1/10/11. Hotel was clean, staff were friendly. There was noise from a bar/club until early hours of morning that ruined our sleep. Staff the following day seemed to think that completely expected and acceptible!!! Will not stay at Premier Inn hotel again.

Room Tip: We stayed in 214 - terrible noise from outside!
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple