“Little Italy in Kendal”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Great value for money to book before 6:30 p.m. where we received friendly attention from the moment we walked through the door to our leaving. There were 7 of us and at one point we had 3 members of staff attending our table to make sure everything was delivered promptly. Look for the HH (Happy Hour) symbol which gives you a reasonable choice of dishes at a very good price. We also received a very friendly farewell and will be going back very soon.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

We were a party of 6 adults and 5 children and there wassomething suitable for everyone.on the menu.
I called in early in the day to book and to pre-order as we were such a large party and the restaurant was busy.
We were greeted very warmly on arrival in the evening - the table was well arranged and Christmas crackers were even supplied. Service may have been a little slow, but staff were pleasant and helpful. The food was plentiful, well presented and very tasty.
We thoroughly enjoyed our evening and the value for money was exceptional.
Many thanks to the management and staff.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

To be honest I would not come here again!!! The service was terrible, the attitude of the waiting staff was apalling, yes it was one of the busiest nights of the year but a little bit of a smile or good grace when your serving your customers never goes far. Our starters were ok but main courses were very diappointing and not what I had come to expect from our last visit. I had the duo of pork and the belly was ok but the chop was tough to cut in and soo rubbery I could have used it as a boomerang!!! Dessert was bought in meringue nests that had obviously been left out and they just chucked the last of the carton of fruits of the forrest on top and added some whippie cream. The final insult was when I asked for a cup of tea, which was then forgotten, when I found a member of staff to ask for it, was told that there was no tea in the building!!!!!! Really disappointing and will not be recomending to work/friends or family

Reviewed December 21, 2012

I would never visit this restaurant at all!! Food tasted like ready meals you can buy in Iceland ( and I'm not fussy eater).

The worst was service. We had to wait for the food over 30mins ( and it wasn't even weekend).Also the waitress who was serving us she seemed to be a bit 'tipsy', so she was quite abusive to my girlfriend. She also couldn't resist to swear at us...

Never ever again..

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Lots to choose from and excellent value for money. They are open 7 days a week & have happy hour. The atmosphere is lively. You will not regret going here.