“Excellent Food, Reasonably priced & great service - a real treat!”
Review of Paulo Gianni's

Paulo Gianni's
Ranked #29 of 148 Restaurants in Kendal
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, European
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lancashire
“Excellent Food, Reasonably priced & great service - a real treat!”
Reviewed January 4, 2012

We called in on spec after shopping in Kendal. e were immediately greeted by friendly staff who were only too happy to help us seat the kids and find room for the pram. The food was excellent and the prices very reasonable. From start to finish I could not fault the food and I am fairly fussy at the best of times. Call in and try them you wont be disappointed.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank I W

Kirkby Lonsdale, null, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed January 3, 2012

I have always driven past Paulo Gianni's in Kendal and wondered what it's like. I was not disappointed! The service is excellent with very attentive staff. We were seated straight away and our drinks orders taken. The staff were over just as we wished to order and were very helpful in recommending dishes. The food was excellent, one of the best Italians I have ever visited and will be visiting again in the near future!

• Visited November 2011
Kendal, United Kingdom
“Not good”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

Seem
Seems like a good restaurant from outside always busy, but very disappointing, pizzas are like ready made bases and nothing very authentic Italian about it! Would not go again

Visited February 2011
Windermere, United Kingdom
“hmmm”
Reviewed December 19, 2011

This restaurant was recently refurbished and looks great, it was very busy. They were short staffed and rushing, geting orders wrong, the food wasn't brilliant and the staff were rude and it felt like they were trying to get us out of there as quickly as possible! I didn't enjoy my lunch there because it was rushed and the staff were friendly.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank Asia C
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bon Appetito”
Reviewed December 15, 2011

This is really friendly environment with wonderful staff.It was a busy night, my date was late and the restaurant was full. No problem at all,the wonderful Julia and Sarah looked after me,found me a table and all was well in the shire :)

Service was rapid, the house wine was good and the meal was delicious. I will return definitely.

Le Stat