“Excellent”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 3, 2012

I have always driven past Paulo Gianni's in Kendal and wondered what it's like. I was not disappointed! The service is excellent with very attentive staff. We were seated straight away and our drinks orders taken. The staff were over just as we wished to order and were very helpful in recommending dishes. The food was excellent, one of the best Italians I have ever visited and will be visiting again in the near future!

Reviewed December 30, 2011

Seem
Seems like a good restaurant from outside always busy, but very disappointing, pizzas are like ready made bases and nothing very authentic Italian about it! Would not go again

Reviewed December 19, 2011

This restaurant was recently refurbished and looks great, it was very busy. They were short staffed and rushing, geting orders wrong, the food wasn't brilliant and the staff were rude and it felt like they were trying to get us out of there as quickly as possible! I didn't enjoy my lunch there because it was rushed and the staff were friendly.

1  Thank Asia C
Reviewed December 15, 2011

This is really friendly environment with wonderful staff.It was a busy night, my date was late and the restaurant was full. No problem at all,the wonderful Julia and Sarah looked after me,found me a table and all was well in the shire :)

Service was rapid, the house wine was good and the meal was delicious. I will return definitely.

Le Stat

1  Thank Redcravat
Reviewed December 5, 2011

My partner and I had a lovely meal here at the weekend. The staff were helpful and the food was very good. There was a lot of large groups in on a Saturday evening so a good atmosphere but not somewhere for a quiet, romantic meal! It was a little pricey-er than other restaurants near by but the food was good quality and plenty of flavour. Would recommend this restaurant and go back again.

2  Thank LK_Chocaholic