“good fresh food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2013

From the outside this Chinese Restaurant looks like a very old Georgian House ,on the inside it is fairly open and plain with the odd lantern and scroll hanging about the walls. the staff are very pleasant and helpful, on my visits here [ 4 or more ] i have enjoyed both eating in the restaurant and Takeaway meals .on one occasion i went with 17 friends and had one of the best "all you can eat " ever. [try everything if you want said our waitress and brought out dish after dish of everthing we asked for] the food was very fresh and lots of taste,i'll go again

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Went in with partner. She had beancurd, I had seafood platter. My was excellent, tasty & well presented. Girlfriends was very nice she said, but didn't seem to be a lot. Staff tho, very friendly & overall experience really good. I would definitely go again without hesitation. With beer and tea, came to 28.00

1  Thank barrowCumbria
Reviewed May 4, 2013

The worst take-away I have ever had!. My meal was very salty, over cooked chicken and very little of the sauce I ordered it to be cooked in. Avoid this place it's rubbish!

2  Thank Kevan M
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Great Staff and fantastic food, I love the yung chow rice and salt and pepper chicken, every chinese should be judged on these dishes! enough said.

1  Thank DrewKendalUK
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Great location - this looks really nice from the outside... then it ends. The interior was very tatty, everything looking very dated and old. I'd never been in a restaurant where your feet actually do stick to the carpet and it wasn't just winter muck in the doorway - it was all around. The food was poor, just about edible, very oily and greasy. The staff were pleasant enough - it must be hard working in this environment. I'm sorry, but I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.