I chose to spend the weekend at this Hotel for my 21st Birthday along with my parents and sisters. I had been once before and enjoyed it so much I just had to come back again. The rooms each with their own name are all individually and beautifully decorated. The Hotel itself is in a picturesque part of the countryside and is a great place to spend a relaxing, indulgent few days at any time of year, with its open fires, comfy common room and friendly staff. It is an opportunity to have a relaxing quintessentially British Holiday where the food is great, the people are friendly and relaxation and tranquillity is a given.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lancrigg Hotel is set in the totally peaceful and picturesque valley of Easedale, 1/2 mile from Grasmere. The accommodation is comfortable and relaxing and makes a wonderful escape from a busy world. The house has many connections with past and present writers, artists and musicians. The Kitchen at Lancrigg is open throughout the day for coffees and meals. The food is imaginative and freshly prepared with daily specials ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, LateRooms and Booking.com so you can book your The Lancrigg Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lancrigg Vegetarian Country Hotel
- Lancrigg Vegetarian Country Grasmere