We stayed over Easter for three days which felt like 7 days when we left. The Hotel is is an excellent location with fantastic views. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff who accommodated all your requests. The food was superb with the quality, selection and taste enough to satisfy the non-vegetarian of the party. We have already told people about this gem of a place and would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lancrigg Hotel is set in the totally peaceful and picturesque valley of Easedale, 1/2 mile from Grasmere. The accommodation is comfortable and relaxing and makes a wonderful escape from a busy world. The house has many connections with past and present writers, artists and musicians. The Lancrigg is open to residents and non-residents with a fantastic variety of refreshments available and a lunch menu served from 12pm until 4:30pm. The restaurant is available from 6pm to 9pm, booking is reccomended. The Lancrigg is currently a vegetarian Hotel (vegan option available), however we are currently undergoing renovation to offer a flexitarian menu(still vegetarian but with fish and meat available) and a fully stocked bar will be following soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, LateRooms, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Lancrigg Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lancrigg Vegetarian Country Hotel
- Lancrigg Vegetarian Country Grasmere