We stayed for one night and all the staff were friendly and accommodating.
Room 18 was fab, spacious with all facilities needed and an amazing view.
Dinner was really reasonable at £23 per head for 5 courses and I was worried that the quality wouldn't be good but it was superb.
Breakfast had plenty of choice and they even accommodated a special request for myself. Location wise it's only 5 mins from the shops. Would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand At Grasmere is a stunning lake district country house hotel in Grasmere with a unique bar & restaurant. Ideally located within its own gardens between Grasmere lake & Grasmere village our cosy rooms feature stunning views over the surround fells or the lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Grand at Grasmere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gold Rill Country House Hotel Grasmere
- Gold Rill Country Hotel
- Gold Rill Country Grasmere