* Bathroom modern and well equipped with plenty of hot water
* Good Location
* Complacent management
* Full English breakfast was very poor
* Wine over priced
* Bed too small and too soft
* Service without a smile (bar one new waitress/ member of staff who was lovely)
* We were forgotten about at Dinner and Breakfast!
* Over Priced rooms
* Three star rather then four.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Description for Crown Hotel, Coniston - Twelve comfortable ensuite bedrooms offering 24hr reception and daily housekeeping.The Crown Hotel Coniston situated in the heart of the English Lake District surrounded by some of the worlds finest scenery. The Lake district is ideal for all outdoor interests such as walking, fishing, sailing, and mountain biking, or at a slower pace you can enjoy visiting Brantwood (John Ruskins home), Hilltop home of Beatrix Potter, The Ruskin Museum, or take a trip aboard the steam yacht Gondola. A warm Lakeland welcome to the Crown Hotel situated in the center of Coniston village. Offering fine ales, good food and superb hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Crown Inn Coniston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Inn Coniston Hotel Coniston
- Crown Hotel Coniston