“Great food”

Wild Zucchinis Bistro
Ranked #2 of 73 Restaurants in Cockermouth
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: A quirky little place where customer service, good homemade wholesome and unpretentious food is at the forefront of the agenda. We make it our business to offer you the best we can at all times.
Reviewed April 29, 2014

My son and I stopped here initially because they had wi-fi. We then discovered that the food on offer was really interesting. We enjoyed the quiche and salad plus the crepe. Excellent quality. Can only recommend Wild Zucchinis Bistro. If I lived in the area I would attend their events. There is a good outdoor seating at the back.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

I have been back a couple of times since they opened, having enjoyed my first experience. I stopped here for lunch with a friend and had some fantastic falafels and a milkshake. Portion sizes were generous and the price was reasonable. If I worked locally I would stop in here for coffee and cake more often.

They also have beautiful foam-art in the tops of their coffees! ;-)

Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Stumbled on this place while wandering around Cockermouth; what a lovely find! Friendly atmosphere, no other customers when we popped in but was still relaxed and chilled- a real breath of fresh air. We had the Eggs Benedict, which came served with an unexpected array of salads and garnish, and a Salmon and Cream Cheese bagel - both were fantastic. Very friendly service, hard to find fault. Highly recommended!

Reviewed April 17, 2014

Zucchinis is wonderful. They are perfect for walkers too as they will fill your flask up so you can go walking with the best coffee! Their breakfast is heaven, the atmosphere great and service attentive and friendly. Thank you.

2  Thank Nedsue
Reviewed April 10, 2014

We had a birhday lunch in early April, my wife and me, at Zuccinis. The atmosphere and reception was warm and welcoming, and we had a table in the conservatory at the rear. Service was quick but not intrusive and the waitress explained the lunchtime menu showing us various salads , three of which came with our choice , which was spinach pie for me, and oriental salmon cakes for my wife. There was a lovely blast of the Mediterranean across the menu which was very refreshing compared with most lunch options usually found in West Cumbria.
We both enjoyed our lunch and will return soon , at less than 20 pounds including several pots of tea it was good value in a nice environment