“How a cafe bar should be...”
Review of VeeVa!

VeeVa!
Ranked #4 of 73 Restaurants in Cockermouth
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Great Coffee, Great Food, Great PlaceMissionWhether you want a relaxed eat-in or quick take-out, our vision is to provide a coffee haven not just for Cockermouth locals but for visitors alike and every disenchanted coffee lover desperate for an excellent coffee in this wonderful corner of the Lake District.We strive to create a coffee shop that is both chic and comfortable, a welcoming sanctuary for people of all ages whether you want to relax and watch the world go by, meet up with friends or catch up on the news.Come in and taste the best coffee in town and watch our baristas turn your order into a work of art! We not only boast an excellent range of coffee and refreshing teas, we also serve sweet and savoury treats that are freshly prepared on the premises every day for all your eat in or take out needs.
Manchester, United Kingdom
“How a cafe bar should be...”
Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

Visited VeeVa for the first time in January. Having owned my own cafe for a number of years I have high expectations about what a cafe bar should be like and VeeVa surpasses all of them.

Lovely town and building, great decoration (a mix of modern, quirky and original), friendly team and most importantly good food and COFFEE! (I like to have only the best in coffee!!)

A cut above the rest and far better than the usual coffee chains... Here's hoping VeeVa expand across other towns in West Cumbria!!!

1 Thank lee168361
JennaGilmore, Assitant Manager at VeeVa!, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Hi Lee,
Hearing that you've previously owned your own cafe bar and have given us such praise in your review is fantastic. We pride ourselves in providing a modern yet relaxed atmosphere and we are all so pleased you enjoyed your visit. We are always aiming to improve so keep popping in to see the changes!
Jenna

Cumbria
“Just great!!”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

This is a great coffee shop which I like to visit when I'm in Cockermouth. i often go with my daughter and granddaughter and there is ideal pushchair access and toilets all on one level. Their staff are always friendly and helpful and I love their flat white coffees also their home baking and delicious light lunches never been dissappointed so far.

Visited January 2013
JennaGilmore, Assistant Manager at VeeVa!, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind review. It is always lovely to know that we are doing something right. We hope to see you and your family again soon.
Berlin, Germany
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful and welcoming”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

VeeVa is the most gorgeous place in Cockermouth; it's stylish, modern, welcoming and has fantastic coffee. The staff are welcoming and helpful. I went in on a very busy day and they made a huge effort to find me a seat and get me and my friend some coffee. The menu is extensive, they cater for gluten free as well, and the food is delicious. Special mention to the lovely lady (I think she's a manager) who was very helpful when I was indecisive!

I would highly recommend it to anyone and every time I visit family back in Cockermouth, I will be also visiting this lovely place.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Wooffish
We very much appreciate this glowing review. We are pleased that you were so happy with the service and it'll be lovely to see you again soon.