“Quality”

Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Eaten hear a couple of weeks back. Very good food and service top notch. Re booked for another visit shortly. Only down side is that the phone is not answered during the day and there is no answer machine to leave a message. this just adds to the frustration. I want to add more people and given them more money!

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Was on a working break on my own and fancied Chinese, after reading a couple of reviews I was a little nervous, but I got a table straight away although they did shove me in the back of the restaurant away from everyone else. The service was excellent, got a bowl of prawn crackers and sweet and sour sauce while I waited, which after ordering was roughly about 6 minutes. The crisps fried spring rolls were good and not tiny either. I ordered King prawn chow mein and a side order of beansprouts. I waited less than ten minutes after finishing the spring rolls. A huge plate of dark dark brown noodles dripping in soy sauce and a bowl of dark brown beansprouts followed again drowning in soy. The taste of the sauce was so over powering it kinda spoilt the meal for me not to mention my white shirt. I like soy sauce don't get me wrong but a whole litre bottle? I think not. Also the prawns which there were only about 8 were by no means king prawns, more like shrimps that had been on diet.

The price was a bit pricey I guess but I am from the South of England so am used to having to pay over the odds. Would I recommend it to others depends whether you like soy or not really

Reviewed June 6, 2013

If you are looking for authentic Chinese food you are not going to get it here. What made me smile was when the waitress asked would I like my dish (duck with pineapple and ginger) with either rice or chips? The service was a bit slow ( we were the only people there at that point) and at £10.55 for the duck, the size of the portion and considering we are not in the SE of England I felt was a bit of a rip off. On the plus side its clean and well decorated which is probably what lured us in the first place.

Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

I visited this restaurant for my sisters birthday. We were a party of 10. We had a reservation but when we arrived we had to wait 30-35 minutes to be seated. We waited another 20 to be served. The meal took ages and the young children with us became agitated and restless. When our meal arrived it was small portions. The spices were not true to what had been stated and we all had to share small portions of rice. The whole meal which in the end was only one course took three hours and was ridiculously overpriced.Would never go back.

1  Thank clareb82
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Went for a meal with the wife. Service was fast and efficient. Food was great but a little overpriced for portion size, but saying that we came out feeling full and content. Will definately be going back.