“Highly recommended :-)”

Amethyst Health & Beauty
More attraction details
Owner description: Visit our professional therapy team and indulge in a blissful sensorial experience at Amethyst. Encompassing the true essence of luxury to bring back peace, inner balance and harmony.
Cockermouth, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Highly recommended :-)”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

A wonderful, relaxing and enjoyable experience. Amethyst has a large array of treatments available for very reasonable prices from there excellent staff...... A great pampering treat for yourself or as a present for someone else.......highly recommended!!

Visited August 2013

Burton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“First class pampering!”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I recently returned to this beauty salon after moving away from the area and forgot how lovely it is, the first class service and treatments were just a treat, I think we all deserve a bit of pampering and this is my favourite place to do it, just a shame I don't live closer to get the benefits regularly but will be coming back when I am next up in Cumbria, a big thanks to Jeanette and Emily who went the extra mile and made me feel so special, hope to see you both soon!!

Visited July 2013
Swindon
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Covers all my holiday needs :)”
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

I'm a regular at Amethyst and have been coming since Jen opened in 2010. I have all my treatments done here and they are always done to a very high standard with professionalism, but at the same time a warm and friendly manner!
Another great thing is that Jen is always up-to-date with new treatments and very reasonably priced! She's just recently taken on Elemis of which I've become a big fan, it's lovely products! Keep up the good work Jen :) xx

cumbria u.k
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A little gem of a place”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

The newly re-furbished Amethyst Health and Beauty Salon is wonderful, so tranquil, serene and relaxed.
I didn`t think the treatments could get any better, but they have, the new Elemis products are just lovely.

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Amazing”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Fantastic facial and massage by the lovely Janette in the newly refurbished salon! Surroundings and treatments are second to none. Ample parking makes for a stress free visit. Highly recommended!