“Very friendly service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Amethyst Health & Beauty

Amethyst Health & Beauty
More attraction details
Owner description: Visit our professional therapy team and indulge in a blissful sensorial experience at Amethyst. Encompassing the true essence of luxury to bring back peace, inner balance and harmony.
Cockermouth, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

I have been for a shellac pedicure today with Sarah, it was so relaxing I could have fallen asleep and my toes look gorgeous.
I can't recommend Amethyst enough for their pleasantness,surroundings and personal service.

London, United Kingdom
“spot on!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

As a dancer I have had many different massages with many different people all over the country and worldwide and I have to say, this was the best treatment I have ever had!!!

Visited May 2012
Cumbria, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Excellent treatments with professional staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2012

We live in Sussex and have a cottage near Cockermouth which we visit every 6-8 weeks or so. We hope to move up there permanently next year. Prior to getting married in Cumbria this June I was looking for someone reliable who would be able to do my make-up and nails on the day. I was so lucky to find Jeanette. She was born to do this kind of work. In the months leading up to the wedding I had regular massages and facials which are the best I've ever had in a warm and comfortable environment. I had a trial make-up and nails before the wedding and Jeanette came over to Winder Hall on the day to ensure I looked my best. She also did the make up for my two grown up nieces whom she'd never met before!

Jeanette and her staff are highly qualified, very professional and exceptional at their work. I don't have any treatments in Sussex any more, I wait until I can get up to see Jeanette! My husband also has treatments - massage and even facials!

I would thoroughly recommend a visit to Amethyst Health & Beauty.

Visited June 2012
Cockermouth, United Kingdom
“A really good pamper”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012

I had a really good back neck and shoulder message.

Visited May 2012
Maryport, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Love this place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2012

I had my first ever leg wax here. I thought the venue was lovely. The staff were very professional and were amazing at their job. Thank You

Visited June 2011