“good food”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Telephone Number:- 01900 826655
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Be it for a breakfast or a meal excellent service with a freindly atmosphere. the cakes are great

We had a fantastic brunch at the Front room with a spanish omlette better than I had ever tasted. My family liked it very much. It was served with a spicy tinge along with salad which was very authentic.

For dessert we had a beautiful home-made tiramisu and cake We were very well looked after. Everyone was accommodated . The atmosphere was extremely warm and welcoming. A big thank you Will definitely be going back.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

We had a fantastic Italian Evening at the Front room with a lasagne better than I had ever tasted. Many people in our party commented on how delicious it was. It was served with home-made garlic bread and a rocket side salad which was very authentic. For dessert we had a beautiful home-made tiramisu. We were very well looked after. Everyone was accommodated including those with food allergies. The atmosphere was extremely warm and welcoming and the guitar entertainment was very well-received. A big thank you to our hosts who made the evening lots of fun. Will definitely be going back.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Visited here 22nd November and had a lovely meal. Table is yours for the night. Nothing was too much trouble and I couldn't fault the food at all. Even serenade by the owner when he got his guitar out and strummed a few songs. In fact my friend and I were last to leave. Give it a go....you won't be disappointed. Will go again.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

My husband and I found this restaurant by chance on our way home. The staff were very friendly and service was good. Our starters were lovely I had the Greek Salad and my husband had mackerel pâté, both were very good. For main course I had stiffado which although nice was a bit bland, it was quite different from any stiffado I've had before, so a bit disappointing. The mash was very lumpy. My husband had chicken and chorizo, which was a lot tastier. Overall, though we thought it was a nice cosy restaurant.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

The Front Room is a small storefront restaurant where booking is a must. We were a party of four on a Thursday evening and all tables were full. Offerings are written on chalkboards and the selections were good. The wine and beer menu is quite limited. All in all, a pleasant evening with good food and attentive service.